How to Change Battery in Hyundai Key Fob
Your Hyundai key fob is important for unlocking your car as well as starting the engine. However, when the battery dies, it can render the key fob useless. In this article, we will guide you on how to replace the battery in your Hyundai key fob.
1. Prepare the tools: Before starting, make sure you have the right tools. You will need a screwdriver, a small flathead screwdriver, and a replacement battery (CR2032).
2. Open the key fob: Use the small flathead screwdriver to gently pry open the key fob. You should see a small groove that you can slip the screwdriver into. Once open, locate the battery compartment.
3. Remove the battery: Remove the old battery from the compartment. You can use the screwdriver or your fingers to do this.
4. Replace the battery: Take the new battery and make sure it is positioned correctly. Typically, the positive side should be facing up.
5. Close the key fob: Put the key fob back together by snapping the two halves back in place.
6. Test the key fob: Make sure the battery replacement was successful by testing the key fob. If it is working, you are good to go!
– When replacing the key fob battery, make sure you have a replacement battery with the same voltage and size, in this case, CR2032.
– Make sure to dispose of the old battery properly.
– If the key fob is still not working after replacing the battery, contact your dealer.
In conclusion, replacing the battery in your Hyundai key fob is a simple process that can save you time and money. By following these step-by-step instructions, you can easily replace the battery and ensure that your key fob works as intended.